Conveyor Belting by Davis Industrial
A conveyor belt is basically one or more plies of fabric carrying a load while being pulled along a support mechanism. The strength of the belt, its ability to trough, load support, and tracking are all dependent on the fabric. Rubber is used to bond or laminate multiple plies of fabric for increased performance. The fabric plies and the skims of rubber that bond the plies form the carcass. Rubber covers may be used to protect the carcass.
Davis Industrial offers high-quality Metso/Trellex, SA and LEGG Brands conveyor belt in stock and also a cost effective imported conveyor belt so that our customers have options. We are here to service your needs.
Heavy Weight Belting
• Heavy Duty Rubber -1, 2, 3 and 4 ply, widths up to 96″
• Solid Woven belting
• Grade I & Grade II, Abrasion resistant
• Oil Resistant (MOR)
• Hot Asphalt & Heat Resistant to 400 deg. F,
• Cleated, Custom Fabricated, and Endless
• Sidewall Belt Fabrication