Impact Flat Belt Idler
- These have same load rating as a single roll returns for a given CEMA class.
- Used in Flat Belt conveying applications or under Feeders, where material impact could damage the belt if no cushion.
- CEMA C, D and E
- Sealed or Regreasable
- Ball or Tapered Roller Bearing
- Rise Brackets available in 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 4 1/2″ and 6″ depending on CEMA class.
- Also available in a “Live Shaft” design supported by pillow block bearings.
- Also available in steel roll models
- Belt Widths: 18″ to 96″