Heavy Duty Drum Pulley Assemblies
Standard, stock drum pulley assemblies that meet and/or exceed CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) application standards for use with conveyor belts rated up to 750 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) / 131 kN/m.
HE (High Endurance) 14-degree taper bushings with the lowest bellows installation stress of any taper bushing shaft mounting system for 2 hub pulley applications.
Key Industries / Applications
- Power Plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Waste and Foundries: Head, snub, bend and take-up pulleys on bulk belt conveyors used in mining, stone, clay, glass, cement, coal mining and preparation plants, coal-fired electric generating plants, transportation ports & terminals, woodchip making, solid waste, concrete and wood recycling plants, iron and steel mills, and iron foundries.
- Unit Handling: Head, snub, bend and take-up pulleys on unit belt conveyors used in warehouses, package handling and postal services.
Complementary Dodge Products
- Pillow block bearings
- Take-up frames
- Gear reducers
- Electric motors
Up to 1″ vulcanized 45, 60, 70 durometer SBR and 45, 60, 70 durometer neoprene rubber lagging with plain and grooved surfaces; vulcanized 60 durometer DLag with +70% more abrasion resistance than 60 DR SBR; cold bonded 60 durometer REMA Tip Top rubber lagging with embedded ceramic and weld-on strip Holtz 60 durometer SBR rubber slide lagging.
- Shafts with turn downs, keyways, holes drilled and tapped
- Mounting of shafts to pulley hubs, bearings and coupling halves mounted to shafts
- Drums either center crowned or straight faced
- Bonding of permanent ceramic magnets inside the drum using stainless steel rims
- DODGE TAPER-LOCK and QD bushing and hub versions